- IHL Exec. Director Receives Dr. John Mennell Service Award!
- Residency Coordinator Elected as Director to the Academy of Geriatric Physical Therapy
- 2017 Residency and Fellowship Graduates Accepted to Present at National Conferences
- Brooks IHL CEU Instructor Published in PTJ!
- Brooks IHL Residency Graduates Receive Specialty Certification
Brooks IHL Neurologic Residency Now AOTA Approved!
Residents who successfully complete a program with an Approved Residency Site will be eligible to apply for AOTA Board Certification with 3 years of practice instead of the typical requisite of 5 years.
To view more information on the program and admissions process, click here.