Integrating Function of the Lower Extremity, Pelvis, & Trunk
- Date(s): August 04, 2018 – August 05, 2018
- Times: Saturday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM; Sunday, 9:00AM - 1:00PM *Registration and breakfast are 30 minutes before advertised start time.
Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital
Assembly Room 1 & 2
3599 University Blvd South
Jacksonville, FL 32216
This course delivers evidence-based information for physical therapy management of patients with orthopaedic lower extremity conditions.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the difference between normal and abnormal lower extremity biomechanics during the gait cycle
- Identify functional anatomy and regions where common dysfunctions occur
- Palpate lower extremity landmarks and identify subtalar neutral
- Prescribe orthotics and understand how to differentiate sneaker designs
- Go through a lower extremity biomechanical evaluation and identify clinically relevant strengthening and flexibility exercises
Eric Shamus, PT, PhD, DPT
Florida Gulf Coast University
Associate ProfessorIntended Audience:
The information presented in this course is clinically relevant for Physical Therapists (PT).CEUs:
This course is approved for 12 contact hours (1.2 CEUs) by the following boards:
- Florida Physical Therapy Association
Disclaimer: Registrations from individuals with clinical designations not listed in the intended audience for this course may be subject to removal from the course roster without a full refund. See Brooks IHL Course Policies and Procedures for details. If you are unsure or have questions related to the intended audience, please email info@BrooksIHL.org and we will be happy to help clarify!
Simply select the number of tickets you wish to purchase and click the "Order Now" button to pay by credit card. After payment, you will receive an email confirmation of enrollment. Having trouble seeing the prices below? Click here!If you would like to pay by check, cash, or Brooks department*, please print this registration form, and send it to us with your payment. Please make checks payable to Brooks Rehabilitation.
The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning will provide reasonable accommodations for learners with special needs. Please contact the Brooks IHL @ info@BrooksIHL.org for more information and/or for a special needs accommodation request.
- If you would like to pay by check, cash, or department*, please print this registration form, and send it to us with your payment. Checks should be made out to Brooks Rehabilitation.
- The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning will provide reasonable accommodations for learners with special needs. Please contact the Brooks IHL at info@BrooksIHL.org for more information and/or for a special needs accommodation request.