PTA Advanced Proficiency Program
The Brooks IHL PTA Advanced Proficiency Program was developed in order to assist Physical Therapy Assistants to complete the requirements and develop a comprehensive portfolio in order to gain recognition through the APTA’s Advanced Proficiency Pathways (APP) Program in their therapeutic area of interest. The program will be offered to individuals seeking recognition in the following specialty areas:
Summary of Training:
The program is designed to be an all encompassing framework that includes all work experience, continuing education, mentoring, and skills check requirements to complete the APTA APP Program Portfolio.
- This program allows PTA's to complete this process in as little as 12 months!
At the completion of this program, the PTA will have completed all APTA requirements and developed a portfolio ready for submission to receive formal recognition in APTA publications, as well as participation in APTA’s annual Honors and Awards Celebration at NEXT. Graduates will also receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion
- Lapel pin
- 10 years of specialty recognition
- After enrollment all CEU’s will be pre-scheduled, pre-enrolled
- CEU courses will be at a discounted rate due to comprehensive nature of the program
- All CEU courses in the program are FPTA approved and credentialed and taught by experts in the field
- Mentoring requirements will be coordinated by our staff and mentors who are all residency trained physical therapists
- We will provide portfolio development guidance and assistance
Enroll by Selecting either the Orthopaedic or Geriatrics Program