Coming Soon: Brooks IHL Speech Membership!
Coming soon the Brooks IHL is pleased to bring to you all of our online speech courses as a membership bundle. This means for one flat rate you are able to access all of the Brooks IHL/Jacksonville University’s online speech courses; that is over 15 courses!
Access to ALL Brooks IHL Speech-Language Pathology Online Courses; that’s over 15 courses!
Course Library Will Include:
- Aging Voice: EB Treatment Outcomes
- Aiming for Generalization: Using Evidence Based Practices to Maximize the Effects of Aphasia Treatment
- Behavioral Treatment Strategies for Swallow Function
- Clinical SLP Supervision Models in the 21st Century
- Dosing in Aphasia Therapy
- Dyslexia Screening: The ALL
- Evidence-Based Assessment and Management of APD
- Hearing Loss: What the SLP Should Know
- Implementation of Stroke Dysphagia Screening
- Stroboscopy 101 for the SLP
- Tongue Strengthening
- Trach and Ventilator Management
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder
- VPI Assessment
- Evidence Based Apraxia Therapy- Available January 2017
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Cognitive Rehabilitation- Available January 2017
The membership is valid for one calendar year
Enrollment Coming Soon!