- Residency Coordinator Elected as Director to the Academy of Geriatric Physical Therapy
- 2017 Residency and Fellowship Graduates Accepted to Present at National Conferences
- Brooks IHL CEU Instructor Published in PTJ!
- Brooks IHL Residency Graduates Receive Specialty Certification
- Geriatric Residency Program Receives 10 Year Re-Accreditation
IHL Director, Bob Rowe, Elected to APTA Board of Directors
The Brooks IHL is honored and proud to announce that Robert (Bob) Rowe, PT, DPT, DMT, MHS, FAAOMPT has been elected to the Board of Directors for the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). Dr. Rowe is currently the Director of the Brooks Institute of Higher Learning, and also serves as the Fellowship Coordinator for the Brooks Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship. Dr. Rowe has been with Brooks Rehabilitation for 9 years, and has since led the development of 6 residency programs, 1 manual therapy fellowship, a clinical continuing education program with over 70 course offerings each year, a clinical student internship program that accepts over 300 students annually, a Systems Clinical Advisory Panel (S-CAP), and countless professional development programs for Brooks clinicians. Please join us in congratulating Dr. Rowe on this incredible opportunity to influence the Physical Therapy profession!