- Residency Coordinator Elected as Director to the Academy of Geriatric Physical Therapy
- 2017 Residency and Fellowship Graduates Accepted to Present at National Conferences
- Brooks IHL CEU Instructor Published in PTJ!
- Brooks IHL Residency Graduates Receive Specialty Certification
- Geriatric Residency Program Receives 10 Year Re-Accreditation
CI Instructor of the Year
Brooks IHL Clinical Student Internship Program Clinical Instructor of the Year!
Tava Buck, PT, DPT, OCS
Brooks IHL/UNF Orthopaedic Residency Graduate
Brooks IHL/UNF OMPT Fellow-in-Training
Nominated by numerous of her clinical student interns, Dr. Buck is the recipient of the 2016 CI of the Year Award. She has demonstrated excellence in the areas of Clinical Knowledge Base, Excellent Educator, Communication, Professionalism, Service, and Accountability.