- IHL Exec. Director Receives Dr. John Mennell Service Award!
- Residency Coordinator Elected as Director to the Academy of Geriatric Physical Therapy
- 2017 Residency and Fellowship Graduates Accepted to Present at National Conferences
- Brooks IHL CEU Instructor Published in PTJ!
- Brooks IHL Residency Graduates Receive Specialty Certification
Brooks IHL Residency Graduates Receive Specialty Certification
Congratulations graduates for your recent achievement in receiving the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialty Certification or are now Board Certified in Physical Rehabilitation by the American Occupational Therapy Association!
- Orthopaedic Certified Specialists: Antonio Nogueras, Brenden Pelletier, Brittany Wycoff, David Eldridge, Kyle Rice, and Margaret Mueller
- Pediatric Certified Specialists: Elizabeth Miller, Kelly Delaney, and Melanie Cohen
- Geriatric Certified Specialists: Bonnie Rogulj, Dana Brown, Emily Buras, Nelly Padilla, and Susanna Hearn
- Neurologic Certified Specialists: Christina Popp, Donna McMahan, and Staci Balkan
- AOTA Board Certification in Physical Rehabilitation: Michael Braun