- Residency Coordinator Elected as Director to the Academy of Geriatric Physical Therapy
- 2017 Residency and Fellowship Graduates Accepted to Present at National Conferences
- Brooks IHL CEU Instructor Published in PTJ!
- Brooks IHL Residency Graduates Receive Specialty Certification
- Geriatric Residency Program Receives 10 Year Re-Accreditation
Brooks IHL Faculty and OMPT Fellow-in-Training Awarded $15,000 Grant
Jason Beneciuk PT, PhD, MPH, Tava Buck, PT, DPT, OCS and a stakeholder team consisting of patients, caregivers and clinicians were recently approved for a $14,864 award by the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) to support a project on capacity building and community engagement.
This project will focus on building the community and capacity to improve patient healthcare experiences for musculoskeletal pain with specific emphasis on the role of physical therapy and identifying processes in care most important to key stakeholders.
PCORI is an independent, non-profit organization authorized by Congress in 2010 to fund comparative effectiveness research that will provide patients, their caregivers, and clinicians with the evidence needed to make better-informed health and healthcare decisions.