2017 - 2018 Residency Case Study Presentation Series: Case 3
- Date(s): March 06, 2018 – March 06, 2018
- Times: 4:30PM - 8:00PM *Registration and breakfast are 30 minutes before advertised start time.
Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital
Brooks 1 & 2 and Assembly Rooms 1 & 2
3599 University Blvd South
Jacksonville, FL 32216
The Brooks IHL Neurologic, Orthopaedic, Geriatric, Sports, Pediatric, and Women's Health Residents will be presenting their THIRD Case Study Presentation. The Brooks IHL would like to invite you to join us to hear the latest evidence-based management for rehabilitation practice! Food and drinks will be provided to those who attend!Intended Audience:
All clinicians and clinical students!CEUs:
This event is approved for 3 contact hours (0.3 CEUs) by the following boards:
- Florida Physical Therapy Association
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Board of Nursing- Certified Nursing Assistants
*Please note: Participants must attend the entire session and sign the attendance sheet for BOTH groups in order to receive full CE credit. Partial credit will be awarded to those who choose to attend only one of the presentation groups.Disclaimer: Registrations from individuals with clinical designations not listed in the intended audience for this course may be subject to removal from the course roster without a full refund. See Brooks IHL Course Policies and Procedures for details. If you are unsure or have questions related to the intended audience, please email info@BrooksIHL.org and we will be happy to help clarify!
This is a FREE event!
How to Enroll:
Simply select the number of people you wish to enroll, and click the "Register" button to input your information. Once submitted, you will receive an email confirmation of enrollment. Having trouble seeing the prices below? Click here!
- If you would like to pay by check, cash, or department*, please print this registration form, and send it to us with your payment. Checks should be made out to Brooks Rehabilitation.
- The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning will provide reasonable accommodations for learners with special needs. Please contact the Brooks IHL at info@BrooksIHL.org for more information and/or for a special needs accommodation request.