Timothy Shreve, PT, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Title: Physical Therapist
- Employer: Brooks Rehabilitation
- Telephone: (904) 725-9994
- Email: Timothy.Shreve@BrooksRehab.org
Tim is a clinician at Brooks Rehabilitation’s Arlington outpatient location. His specialty is in orthopaedics with particular interest in spinal conditions. He serves as a clinical instructor for entry-level PT students and as a mentor for orthopaedic residents.
- Bachelors: B.S. in Physical Therapy University of Central Florida
- Residency: Orthopaedic Residency Brooks/UNF Orthopaedic Residency Program
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship Brooks/UNF Orthopaedic Residency Program
- Certification: Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist Maitland Australian Physiotherapy Seminars
- Certification: Orthopaedic Certified Specialist American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists
Tim’s clinical specialization and interest is within the specialty area of orthopaedics with particular interest managing individuals with spinal conditions. In 2009 he completed a residency in orthopaedics and was certified as an Orthopaedic Specialist. Tim completed a fellowship in orthopaedic manual physical therapy and was recognized as a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT) in 2011.
Tim has provided continuing education at Brooks Rehabilitation since 2011. Prior courses include: Manual Therapy of the Shoulder Girdle and Evidence Based Management of Common Shoulder Pathologies. Tim has also provided education on cervicogenic headaches at the University of North Florida.