Pamela Spigel, PT, MHA, NCS
- Title: Coordinator of the Physical Therapy Neurologic Residency
- Employer: Brooks Rehabilitation
- Telephone: (904) 345-7318
- Email: Pamela.Spigel@BrooksRehab.org
Pamela Spigel currently serves as the Coordinator of The Physical Therapy Neurologic Residency for Brooks Rehabilitation. Her responsibilities include the development and implementation of the neurologic clinical residency program.
- Masters: M.H.A. in Health Administration Chapman University
- Bachelors: B.S. in Physical Therapy Florida International University
Mrs. Spigel’s clinical specialization and interest is within the specialty area of neurology with particular interest managing individuals with acquired brain and spinal cord injuries. Mrs. Spigel received her NCIS in 2009.
Currently Mrs. Spigel serves as the Program Coordinator for the Brooks Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency as well as a faculty member for the Brooks/UNF Orthopaedic Residency, Geriatric, and Women’s Health Residency Programs. Mrs. Spigel has taught several continuing education courses over the last three years offered by Brooks Rehabilitation.
Awards: Recipient of the Brooks Rehabilitation Celebrate the Stars in 2011