The following Brooks Institute of Higher Learning Residency and Fellowship training programs are credentialed by the American Board of Physical Therapy Residency & Fellowship Education (ABPTRFE):
- Brooks IHL/UNF Physical Therapy Orthopaedic Residency
- Brooks IHL Physical Therapy Neurologic Residency
- Brooks IHL Physical Therapy Geriatric Residency
- Brooks IHL Physical Therapy Women's Health Residency
- Brooks Physical Therapy Pediatric Residency
- Brooks IHL/UNF Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship
The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning Occupational Therapy Neurologic Residency is an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Approved Program
The Brooks Institute for Higher Learning is recognized by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) as an approved Continuing Education Provider.
The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning is also a recognized Continuing Education Provider in the state of Florida by the following boards:
- Board of Occupational Therapy
- Board of Nursing
- Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling
- *The Florida Physical Therapy Association approves Physical Therapy continuing education courses for CE Providers on an individual course basis.